Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ministry Update

So, I asked if I could do some more ministering in the villages while I'm here, and my prayer has been answered! Starting tomorrow (Sunday), I will be speaking in a different village EVERY NIGHT for the next SEVEN nights! I am so excited, but I also realize this is a lot! I am asking that you will pray for the Lord to fill and prepare me for what I need to share, and also that miracles, signs, and wonders will happen, as well as many people coming to the Lord as a result of this. I will be praying for the people at the close of each service, and will be giving altar calls each night. Let's believe together that the Lord will do many mighty things in this next week!

Leave me your comments and encouraging words (you don't have to have a blogspot account to leave a comment) as you are thinking of me in the next few days.

I'll report back good things! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying!!!
soooo good to see your beautiful face this morning. love you lots

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I will definitely be praying extra for you during this week!
-Susan