Sunday, May 17, 2009

Ministry, Sweet ministry

I love doing ministry. Today I got to preach at an Indian church, and I absolutely loved it. Then I laid hands on and prayed for about 50 people after the service (not added into the info below). That has to be my favorite thing. I've been adding up some of the ministry "stats" from when the team was here. Pretty impressive.

Together we did:

2 Conference Meetings (one for pastors - between 500-1000 people, and one for district pastors - abuot 25 people)
4 Church Children's Homes Services/VBS
2 door-to-door village prayer times
2 village outreach services
3 Church services
1 youth service
3 times at Sarah's Covenant Homes
5 Hope Child Development Center VBS Services
1 open-air "Jesus meeting"

30 testimonies were given
5 sermons were preached
2 evangelistic alter calls were given
15 alter calls for general prayer and healing

OVER 1,500 PEOPLE WERE PRAYED FOR INDIVIDUALLY WITH THE LAYING ON OF HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That last one absolutely gets me. Try and tell me this trip wasn't worth every penny to get all these team members out here to India. We will never fully know the fruit that comes from this trip.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's Amazing! I got to share ever so briefly with my home church today :)
-Susan

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Not sure what happened to my last post...but I'll say it again...YOU are A-mazing!! :) Jessie and I are here browsing your blog...she says hello, she loves you, and misses your face! We both miss you and are praying for you! We would also both hug you if you were here...looks like you're going through human contact withdrawal! Haha :) LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking time to update us, Liz. Jeremy and I think about you all the time and are praying for you daily. I love hearing about what you are up to! Keep it coming!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

You are amazing, my friend. I'm praying for you and think about you all the time. I love you!!!!!!!