Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thailand

Well its been a really long time since I've updated anything on here. I'm leaving for Thailand on Monday and will be there for almost two weeks!!! I'm so excited about the trip! The other big news around here is that last weekend I got to move out of the basement and into the upstairs of the Global Infusion house. No more dirty cold basement on an airmattress, now I have a big normal bed and plenty of space! :) I need your prayers now though because we need two more rooommates here to help us offset the costs and we haven't been able to find anyone yet. If we don't find anyone soon, we'll have to find a new place to live, and I'd rather not have to move AGAIN if at all possible. That's all for now. I'll post more frequently (jenna) and will update about Thailand soon too.

Keep praying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Liz!!!! I'm so glad that this blog is just for me! :) Love you girl. (Now, let's stop playing phone tag and talk...I can't wait until after you get back. I miss you so much already!!!)