Sunday, August 10, 2008

Rapido

Hello everyone! I'm in Guatemala right now and have just a quick minute to use the computer. Things are great here - I'll update more when I get back... Please continue to pray for me and the team and our ministry here in Guatemala. We come back on Tuesday.

I tried to post a long blog with many pictures the day I was in the states before leaving for Guatemala, but as soon as I got it all finished and clicked on the "publish blog" button, the computer kicked me off the internet and I lost it all... Sad day... So pictures are coming soon. :) Thanks for the prayers!

3 comments:

Mr. Headrick said...

When are you coming stateside? Glad you are well and safe! Keep us updated...

laughing all the way said...

It was so good to see you at chuch Wednesday night! I can't wait to see your pics.

Patty and Dan said...

Hi Liz,
It is so awesome to read of your new adventures. Our prayers and thoughts are with you each day. May you always be safe with the hand of the Lord on your shoulder. Peace to all and will look forward in reading more of your mission work. You do make me wish I were young again. Love to you. Aunt Patty and Uncle Dan