Saturday, September 12, 2009

In India again

So I'm in India again. I've been super bad about updating the blog lately, but it's been a pretty rough and busy month. I left on Wed to come back to India for two weeks with a GI team from the States. It is so incredibly hot here, and we are keeping really busy with services or outreaches - 3 a day! Please pray for me, cause I've come down with something here and am running a really high fever. I had to stay behind from the outreaches today. Also I just got word back from my family that my grandfather passed away this morning. Please keep praying, as this has been a really hard time for me lately.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh friend!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I'll be praying for healing in your body and for your heart, and for your family. Love you friend. Thinking about you and thanking God for you!

Emilie Rebekah Brown said...

Liz, don't know if you would remember me but me and my husband sat by you at Gracepoint and you put us on the mailing list for GI. I have thought of you so many times and just found your blog. I want to encourage you and let you know that we have not forgotten you while you have been gone. I am leaving for Guatemala in just over a week with GI on my first mission trip. Thank you for letting me know about GI and for living a life of sacrifice for others. I will continue to pray for you! Amy Brown