Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some Thai Pics

Here are some pics so far from Thailand:


Some of the Thai girls and I took a walk from SHE to this nearby dam - very pretty. I need a tan. haha



Helping the ladies at she bake cookies (their newest business addition is baking)



Leading morning Bible studies with the women at SHE




Praying over the bars when they are closed


The beach at Patong - part of what pulls in all the foreigners...
Prayer walking the streets during the day when the bars were closed.

The ladies at SHE making jewelry.


Playing Jenga at one of the bars with our new friend. She's 20 years old, and she works at 2 bars. She told us that her mother works down there in the bars as well. She has a 9 year old sister, and I feel so burdened to pray that her sister does not follow in their footsteps as well. We will continue to go back and visit her during our stay in Thailand.

More to come! If you like this, send me a comment!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. And, I leave you comments all the time. :)

Liz said...

Haha, Jenna you are the only one! Thanks for the comments! Love you! :)